Now! Updated often!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its been a minute!

Here's a drawing I did of my good friends Abdullah and Jacqui. We were at our old house across from Bryan Park, "The SauceBox." So many amazing, crazy, fucked up, awesome things happened there. I love these two pictured and Al and Abby (and Leah who lived there last year). That house will go down in the books. "The dark parts" refers to that mysterious area inside of Abdullah's skirt. Turns out, it looks like album art for their non-existent band. 

Another panel for my illustrated story/comic. Still haven't decided how it will be presented. I'll either shrink these images down to make panels or just do as single panel per page. Hm? What would you suggest?
This is the lady who's glorious bottom is making itself known in the first panel I posted. 




p.s. How can I make this blog more interesting? Should I talk about myself more? Should I add little tidbits of interesting facts? What would make people want to look at this weekly? Any advice would be appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Way awesome dude. I'm into it bigtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Can I buy your book now or whaaaaat?

    (Isn't that cool: "your" book?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for single panel per page! And these look AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete